2018 Winter Session
These recreational courses are aimed at young people between 4 and 17 years of age, and provide a chance to have some diversion while learning the basic techniques of circus arts.
The program is also designed to help develop their coordination, concentration, perseverance and motor skills. All courses are held in the École nationale de cirque (National Circus School) studios. Participants have access to state-of-the-art equipment used by professionals.
The 2018 Winter session starts on January 13.
The School primarily emphasizes the lighter side of these activities. The courses are presented in a spirit of play; students are able to have fun while learning various circus disciplines and techniques.
At every step they are guided and encouraged by a team of professional instructors selected for their pedagogic and technical expertise.
Courses offered in Winter 2018 at the École nationale de cirque :
Calendar 2018 Winter session
Classes are offered over a period of 11 weeks*
*except for Yoga (10 weeks)
- Saturdays from January 13 to April 7
- Sundays from January 14 to April 8
- Mondays from January 15 to April 9
- Tuesdays from January 16 to April 3
- Wednesday from January 17 to April 4
- Thursday from January 18 to April 5
*No classes from Monday February 19 to Sunday February 25 (week break)
*No classes from Saturday March 31 to Monday April 2 (Easter weekend)
- Have the age prescribed by the course.
- Complete the online entry form (available from December 1) by paying via credit card with Visa or MasterCard.
|Hand to Hand (pyramid)