2017 Fall Session
These recreational courses are aimed at young people between 4 and 17 years of age, and provide a chance to have some diversion while learning the basic techniques of circus arts.
The program is also designed to help develop their coordination, concentration, perseverance and motor skills. All courses are held in the École nationale de cirque (National Circus School) studios. Participants have access to state-of-the-art equipment used by professionals.
The 2017 Fall session starts on September 9.
The School primarily emphasizes the lighter side of these activities. The courses are presented in a spirit of play; students are able to have fun while learning various circus disciplines and techniques.
At every step they are guided and encouraged by a team of professional instructors selected for their pedagogic and technical expertise.
Courses offered in Fall 2017 at the École nationale de cirque :
Calendar 2017 Fall session
Classes are offered over a period of 11 weeks*
*except for Yoga (10 weeks)
- Saturday September 9 to December 2
- Sunday September 10 to December 3
- Monday September 11 to December 4
- Tuesday September 12 to December 5
- Wednesday September 13 to December 6
- Thursday September 14 to December 7
*No classes on Saturday September 30 and Sunday October 1.
*No classes on Monday October 9.
*No classes on Saturday November 18 and Sunday November 19
- Have the age prescribed by the course.
- Complete the online entry form by paying via credit card with Visa or MasterCard.
|Hand to Hand (pyramid)
2017 Fall session
Do you know our extracurricular Preparatory program?
Develop your full potential in circus arts with 13 hours of training per week.