2019 Winter Session
These recreational courses are aimed at young people between 4 and 17 years of age, and provide a chance to have some diversion while learning the basic techniques of circus arts.
The program is also designed to help develop their coordination, concentration, perseverance and motor skills. All courses are held in the École nationale de cirque (National Circus School) studios. Participants have access to state-of-the-art equipment used by professionals.
Winter session starting from January 12th. Registration opens online on November 26th
The School primarily emphasizes the lighter side of these activities. The courses are presented in a spirit of play; students are able to have fun while learning various circus disciplines and techniques.
At every step they are guided and encouraged by a team of professional instructors selected for their pedagogic and technical expertise.
Courses offered in Winter 2019 at the École nationale de cirque :
Calendar 2018 Fall session
Classes are offered over a period of 11 weeks*
*except for Yoga (10 weeks)
- Saturdays from January 12th to March 30th
- Sundays from January 13th to March 31st
- Mondays from January 14th to April 1st
- Tuesdays from January 15th to April 2nd
- Wednesday from January 16th to April 3rd
- Thursday from January 17th to April 4th
*No classes from February Monday 18th to Saturday 24th (Official Entrance Exam week for the Higher Education and Circus & High School programs).
- Have the age prescribed by the course.
- Complete the online entry form by paying via credit card with Visa or MasterCard.
|Hand to Hand (pyramid)