2018 Fall Session
These recreational courses are aimed at young people between 4 and 17 years of age, and provide a chance to have some diversion while learning the basic techniques of circus arts.
The program is also designed to help develop their coordination, concentration, perseverance and motor skills. All courses are held in the École nationale de cirque (National Circus School) studios. Participants have access to state-of-the-art equipment used by professionals.
Fall session starting from September 8th. Registration close on Septemner 23rd at midnight
The School primarily emphasizes the lighter side of these activities. The courses are presented in a spirit of play; students are able to have fun while learning various circus disciplines and techniques.
At every step they are guided and encouraged by a team of professional instructors selected for their pedagogic and technical expertise.
Courses offered in Fall 2018 at the École nationale de cirque :
Calendar 2018 Fall session
Classes are offered over a period of 11 weeks*
*except for Yoga (10 weeks)
- Saturdays from September 8th to December 1st
- Sundays from September 9th to December 2nd
- Mondays from September 10th to November 26th
- Tuesdays from September 11th to November 20th
- Wednesday from September 12th to November 21st
- Thursday from September 13th to November 22nd
*No classes on Saturdays September 29th and November 17th
*No classes on Sundays September 30th and November 18th
*No classes on Monday October 8th (Thanksgiving)
- Have the age prescribed by the course.
- Complete the online entry form by paying via credit card with Visa or MasterCard.
|Hand to Hand (pyramid)
Next session: winter
From January 12th to April 4th 2019
Registration will open online starting by the end of November
And also more!
Do you know our extracurricular Preparatory program?
Develop your full potential in circus arts with 13 hours of training per week.