FROM NOVEMBER 25, 2020 TO February 1, 2021
REGISTERING FOR THE ENTRANCE EXAM
- Select the program for which you wish to apply. Learn more about our programs and admission criteria.
- Register on the Omnivox platform
- Pay the $55 non-refundable registration fee
- Attach the following documents*:
- One passport-sized photo (JPEG format)
- Copy of your birth certificate both parents first and last names’
- Copy of any certificate or transcript relating to an artistic training or competitive sports practice
- Copy of transcript establishing the last successful year of schooling to apply for the higher education DEC-DEE program
- Copy of transcripts establishing the last two years of successful schooling to apply for the Circus and High School or Preparatory programs
- All applications are evaluated within approximately 72 business hours. If your application meets the admission criteria, you will receive an invitation to participate in the entrance exam as well as our preparation guide to accompany you step by step in creating your video.
*All documents in a language othe than French or English must be accompanied by a translation.
Stay tuned for your emails and don't forget to look in your spam folder.
The deadline to register for the entrance exam is February 1, 2021.
Make sure your video has all of the items requested in our prep guide. An incomplete application will not be eligible for the entrance exam. The deadline to submit a video is February 7, 2021.
For any questions regarding the entrance exam, you can contact us by email at [email protected]