REGISTERING FOR THE ENTRANCE EXAM
- Select the program for which you wish to apply. Learn more about our programs and admission criteria.
- Register on the Omnivox platform
- Select the entrance exam, by video
- Pay the $55 non-refundable registration fee
- Attach the following documents*:
- One passport-sized photo (JPEG format)
- Copy of your birth certificate with both parents first and last names’
- Copy of any certificate or transcript relating to an artistic training or competitive sports practice
- Copy of transcript establishing the last successful year of schooling to apply for the higher education DEC-DEE program
- Copy of transcripts establishing the last two years of successful schooling to apply for the Circus and High School
All applications are reviewed within approximately 72 business hours. If your application meets the admission criteria, you will receive an invitation to participate in the entrance exam as well as our preparation guide to take you step by step through the creation of your audition video.
*All documents in a language other than French or English must be accompanied by a translation.
Stay tuned for your emails and don't forget to look in your spam folder.
The deadline to submit a video has passed.
Make sure your video has all of the items requested in our preparation guide. An incomplete application will not be eligible for the entrance exam.
For any questions regarding the entrance exam, you can contact us by email at [email protected]