REGISTERING FOR THE ENTRANCE EXAM
- Select the program for which you wish to apply. Learn more about our programs and admission criteria.
- Register on the Omnivox platform
- Select the appropriate entrance exam, in Montreal or by video
- Pay the $55 non-refundable registration fee
- Attach the following documents*:
- One passport-sized photo (JPEG format)
- Copy of your birth certificate both parents first and last names’
- Copy of any certificate or transcript relating to an artistic training or competitive sports practice
- Copy of transcript establishing the last successful year of schooling to apply for the higher education DEC-DEE program
- Copy of transcripts establishing the last two years of successful schooling to apply for the Circus and High School
- Proof of address in Quebec (document containing your name and your address or of a parent in the case of a minor) for an application to the in-person auditions
All applications are reviewed within approximately 72 business hours. If your application meets the admission criteria, you will receive an invitation to participate in the entrance exam as well as our preparation guide to take you step by step through the creation of your audition video. For the in-person auditions, you will receive an authorization to participate, allowing you to attend the audition.
*All documents in a language othe than French or English must be accompanied by a translation.
Stay tuned for your emails and don't forget to look in your spam folder.
DEADLINE AND VIDEO DEPOSIT
The deadline to register for the entrance exam and to submit a video is January 15, 2022.
Make sure your video has all of the items requested in our preparation guide. An incomplete application will not be eligible for the entrance exam.
- February 12, 2022 for the Circus and High School program
- February 15 to 17, 2022 for the Higher education DEC-DEE programs
For any questions regarding the entrance exam, you can contact us by email at [email protected]