The six major research fields
- Technological innovation through the development of equipment, costumes, accessories, and scenery specific to circus disciplines
- Circus Arts teaching
- The writing and dramaturgy of the Circus Arts
- Adaptation and application of new interactive and immersive technologies to the Circus Arts
- Health and safety in the practice of Circus Arts
- History and aesthetics of the Circus Arts
Please note that we are currently gathering information to update the list of projects.
NEW: Circus Arts Research Platform
A worlwide free resource website for circus arts research now available!
The CRITAC, in collaboration with other circus institutions, now offers online access to more than 120 profiles of researchers, 2000 academic publications and 200 significant circus collections!