Intensive Summer Camps
In the form of intensive training, summer camps allow participants aged 9 to 17 to experience professional circus arts training in Montreal.
As a participant, you will be able to acquire and develop yourskills for a whole week at the School, in a unique and safe training facility specially designed for the practice of circus arts. At the end of the week, if you are interested, you will be able to participate in an entrance exam to apply for the Higher Education program (DEC) Circus and High School Studies program or the preparatory program. If you are selected, you will begin your first session at the beginning of the school year in August 2021.
Program and organisation
Throughout your stay, you will be able to develop and work on your acrobatic techniques, flexibility, trampoline and physical preparation, while discovering many circus disciplines such as juggling, aerial disciplines, balance, and much more!
Your stay at the School will end with a presentation where you will be able to demonstrate your new skills.
Summer camps for 13-17 year olds are offered:
- The week of July 5 to 9, 2021
- The week of July 12 to 16, 2021
In order to allow for a balance among participants, a variety of disciplines practiced, as well as due to the limited number of places per group, we cannot guarantee the choice of camp dates for all participants. Information concerning the camp weeks will be sent to you following the selection of participants by our jury.
The summer camp for 9-12 year olds is offered :
- The week of July 19 to 23, 2021
Summer camp attendees may select from two options:
- Option 1: Day Camp from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. (with or without meals)
- Option 2: Camp 24h/24 The participants are housed in the School's residences or in dormitories. This option also includes meals served at the School. A professional coordinator assumes responsibility for participants 24h/24, from overseeing activities to night-time supervision
*The 24-hour camp option is maintained provided that the context and government guidelines allow it.
To participate in the intensive summer camps, you must:
- Be between 9 and 17 years old
- Be in good physical condition
- Already be practicing circus arts, dance, martial arts or acrobatic sports such as artistic or rhythmic gymnastics, trampoline, diving, or figure skating.
- Have a functional knowledge of French or English.
You must complete your online application and attach the documents by April 30, 2021.
As the number of camp participants is limited, the School reserves the right to select the candidates.
Register now !
Registrations are open!
13-17 years old
9-12 years old
Deadline : April 30, 2021